Home Trial Service
Here at AV Online we want you to be completely happy with your purchase. Local customers can book a demo in our specialised showroom, but we understand some customers may prefer to try at home.
Whether it's to check how it sounds (or looks) in your own home, the partnering with existing equipment or a side-by-side comparison versus your current system, we know you may remain undecided even after a demo with us, so now we offer a selection of products available to try in your own home for a 14-days.
Look for the "Try it at home" promotion on product pages for availability. Additionally, almost every item in our showroom is available for trial.
See all products available for home delivery or as showroom exclusives.
How it works
- Select a qualifying product(s) that you would like to trial and contact us.
- Leave a security deposit to the value of the goods, which includes a £100 service fee (£50 if collecting/returning in person)
- We will ship the item(s) to you (up to 3 standard sized boxes) with pre-paid return label(s)
- Trial at home for a maximum of 14 days
- If you don't like the product, send it back to us
- If you like it, we'll swap it for a new one with the service fee discounted from your order. You won't pay more
Terms and Conditions
- All trials are subject to stock availability, in particular colour or finish may vary for trial models
- Additional charges apply if you require more than three boxes
- Your credit card will the charged for the value of the goods, but will be refunded, minus the service fee, if you decide against purchasing
- Initial fee if collecting and returning the product(s) in person is £50
- Up to £100 of any fee will be discounted from your final order if you opt to purchase the product, or item of similar purpose and value from us, within 14 days of return
- Charges are non-refundable after the product(s) has been shipped/collected
- Damage to any product(s) or any missing items, parts, accessories or packaging etc upon return are chargeable, except where courier is liable
Full terms available on request. For more information please feel free to contact us.