The Five star award winning Cinnamon is Audioquests mid-range HDMI cable, being the first in the range to feature the 1.25% silver plated conductors.The Cinnamon will give detail and sparkle, a must for the latest high definition movies.
Performance aside, the Cinnamon is a well made, good looking cable constructed from only the finest quality materials - another reason for choosing this cable to compliment your home cinema.
Here is what "What Hi-Fi Sound And Vision" had to say -
"If you're any kind of food appreciative, you'll know that cinnamon adds a sweet, but spicy kick to such delights as mulled wine and apple pie.
It's apt then that Audioquest has chosen to name this mid-priced HDMI cable after such a versatile ingredient.
Part of a range that includes Chocolate, Coffee and Vodka, the HDMI 1.4 capable and stylish Cinnamon has a dependable feel from the off.
We gave our sample a selection of testing scenes and it responded with a will, showing a fluid grasp of motion, minimum picture noise and a fine capability with detail.
Images are sharp and stable, while this HDMI also offers good sonic ability, with a tonally integrated sound that has the ability to kick tight and hard when required, and yet pull back and display great insight.
On the whole though, this Audioquest is both sweet and spicy with a confidence that will improve just about any system."
- Solid 1.25% silver plated LGC conductors eliminate inter-strand distortion and reduce jitter
- HD Polyethylene composition optimized to ensure critical signal pair geometry
- State-of-the-art attatchment and shielding of HDMI standard size (Type A) connectors.
- Fifth twisted pair for Ethernet and to enable additional Audio Return Channel options.
- All signal conductors controlled for digital-audio direction. "To" for main signal, "From" for audio return channel (audio from TV to AV receiver)
- Available in lengths upto 20m